Basic information on data processing (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LO 3/2018)
|Responsible for the treatment||
ZEPHYR BOATS SL
C/ Arboços, 10. Sector industrial V-2 nau 15 17111 Vulpellac
|Purpose of the treatment||Offer and manage our services of design and construction of boats.|
Consent obtained from the data subject when requesting information.
|The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing.|
Rights of individuals
|Data subjects are entitled to exercise their rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition by sending their request to our address.|
Data retention period
|As long as the business relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.|
|Claim||Interested parties may contact the AEPD to file the claim they deem appropriate.|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional and detailed information below in the “Questions about privacy”.|
Questions about privacy
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, (GDPR), and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD we offer you the following information about the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: ZEPHYR BOATS SL
Address: C/ Arboços, 10. Sector industrial V-2 nau 15 17111 Vulpellac
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- We process the information provided to us to manage our boat design and construction services.
- In the event that you contact us through the contact form on our website, we will process them to manage your inquiry.
- If you give us your consent we may also process your data to send you information about our activities, products or services.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as you are a user of our services or wish to receive information, given that you can object to the processing of your data for promotional purposes at any time, and then for the periods established to comply with our legal obligations, which in the case of accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes will be 6 years, in accordance with Art. 30 of the Commercial Code, and for tax purposes will be 4 years, in accordance with Articles 66 to 70 of the General Tax Law.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy to treat them is found in the execution of the service contract and in the consents you give us.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless it is required by law or is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing their personal data.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Also, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data subjects also have the right to data portability.
- Any data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on him or her or significantly affects him or her in a similar way.
- Finally, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
By sending a letter, enclosing a copy of a document that identifies you, to our physical or e-mail address.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process comes from the data subject. The interested party guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. The data marked with an asterisk are mandatory in order to provide you with the requested service.
What data do we process?
The categories of data that we may process in the provision of our services are:
- Identifying data
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Transaction data of goods and services
The data is limited, since we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
Do we carry out international data transfers?
In the provision of our services, we use auxiliary companies that process data on our behalf outside the European Union. Such international data transfers are covered by the Standard Contractual Data Protection Clauses adopted by the European Commission in accordance with the examination procedure referred to in Article 93(2) of the GDPR.
If you give us your consent to send you information about our activities and services, we inform you that the deliveries made by email will be made with the MailChimp service provided by the company The Rocket Science Group, LLC, located in the United States. The international transfer of data to The Rocket Science Group, LLC, is based on the Standard Contractual Clauses for processors approved by the European Commission. Sending commercial information with this application allows us to track web beacons to determine the attention our campaigns receive. You can learn more at mailchimp-tracking.
What security measures do we apply?
We apply the security measures established in Article 32 of the RGPD, therefore, we have adopted the necessary security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we perform, with mechanisms that allow us to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and ongoing resilience of the processing systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information of the data processing policies to the personnel.
- Periodic backup copies.
- Data access control.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.
We believe in loving and respecting the environment around us and its nature, understanding the culture, history, philosophy and rules of navigation.
To understand the sea in all its dimension and complexity, to be able to sail with guarantees and to enjoy from the beginning to the limit, but with total confidence.